Industrial basic IoT router with choosable CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-M, Narrow Band modems, Ethernet port and optional RS232/RS485 ports
DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile router – with Ethernet interface and optional RS485 port.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The product utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configurable on the router web user interface.
Can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system). Also useful to for providing a secondary/backup route (wireless network access) for your business.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
Massive industrial aluminum enclosure, fit to DIN-rail.
The routers are supporting the CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, LTE 4G, LTE-M and NB (narrow-band) networks.
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• C-rail adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)
Industrial basic NB-IoT LTE-M Cat.M, Cat.NB router with Ethernet and RS232/RS485 optionREAD MORE
Advanced Industrial IoT 4G LTE router with 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 port, DUAL SIM feature – exandable by digital IOsREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 4 and Narrow Band M2M Router)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.