DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile router – with Ethernet port.
The router has IP51 protected, roboust aluminum housing.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The product utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configurable on the router web user interface.
• CDMA, 2G, 3G, LTE 4G, LTE 450 MHz, NB Cat.M1 support (Telit® module family)
• microUSB port (for configuration)
• microSD card (for data storage)
• Easy to use open source OpenWRT® software with web user interface
• Remote firmware / software updates and configuration (by M2M Device Manager®)
• Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
• System monitoring, automatic recovery
• TR0-69 support
Massive industrial casing, fit to DIN-rail.
The routers are supporting the CDMA 450, 2G, 3G UMTS, 4G LTE, LTE 450MHz and NB (narrow-band) networks. The product supplied with power supply adapter and external antenna(s).
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by M2M Device Manager software®)
• M2M Router® (module according to the selected router version)
• Antenna (according to module type)
• Power Supply
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)
Versatile 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 MHz routers with Modbus Gateway, optional WiFi, Dual-SIM module, several available expansionsREAD MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.