DIN-rail mountable, universal router product family with wireless data forwarding capabilities, Ethernet port and industrial design.
The device uses the open source OpenWRT® operation system and provides web admin interface.
• Supporting the CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE Cat.3 and the LTE 450MHz Cat.1 (Telit® modules)
• Ethernet LAN/WAN
• Easy to use open source OpenWRT® software with webadmin interface
• Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
• Firmware & software updates and parametrizing remotely by the M2M Device Manager® software
• System monitoring, auto restart mode
• High availability and stable IP connection
• Protection from network attack, traffic monitoring helps to reduce data usage
Industrial metal case, fit to DIN-rail.
The routers are supporting the CDMA 450, 2G, 3G UMTS, 4G LTE and the LTE 450MHz mobile standards, static IP addresses. Transparent data route, supporting TCP/IP.
The routers are supplied with wireless Internet antenna.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: DHCP, DDNS, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, VPN/Tunnel, IPv4/IPv6, FTP services, SNTP time handlink, NTP time service, GRE, mGRE, IP passthrough
• Technical support and expert consultancy
• Downloading firmware/software updates, parametrizing (remotely by M2M Device Manager software®)
• M2M Router (module according to the selected router version)
• Antenna (according to module type)
• Power Supply
Enter your email address for unsubscription.