C-rail mountable, wireless industrial modem in metal case.
The modem – on its RS232 interface – is able to connect to the serial interface of an external device and receive data on its port. Then it is able to forward the incoming data with transparent communication through the GPRS network to an IP address.
• Supporting GSM/GPRS (Gemalto® industrial module)
• Wired serial interface (RS232)
• Transparent communication – RS232 data connection to the external device
• Configuration software (on serial port)
• Memory for storage of applications, data (with ftp possibility)
• Optional RS485 expansion board by order (PLC/data concentrator connection, Modbus registers and Modbus TCP communication)
• Firmware upgrades (ftp server)
• External battery connection (spare power supply)
• Watchdog circuit and system monitoring, log
• Automatic mobile network connection recovery
Standard wired serial data connection. Watchdog and system monitoring. Rechargeable external battery connectivity, industrial outfit, solid metal casing.
The modem has transparent communication, wireless GPRS data transmission capabilities.
The device connects to the external device through the serial interface (RS232 (DB9)).
• Communication logs
• Stable IP connection with auto network recovery
• M2M Modem Plus
• GPRS antenna
• Power supply
• Terminal block (for wiring)
Enter your email address for unsubscription.