Utility meters, sensors can be connected to our pulse signal counter and transmitter modem.
The device collects the consumption values and sending the data through the NB-IoT cellular network to the data center of the energy provider.
The smart modem has a standalone and intermittent operation. It wakes up at the configured interval to transmit the collected data to a server IP address.
The modem has a special internal battery, which provides energy for more than 10 years (or 4 000 data sending cycles).
The device can be installed to smart meters (water, gas, heat, electricity), sensors or smart energy networks of the public utilities.
Communication / Operation
- Continuous pulse signal collection, counting
- Scheduled data sending via LTE Cat.NB network
- FTP „push” or TCP/IP data sending
- SHA-256 data encryption
- Tamper switch (top cover removal detection)
- Cable cut detection
- Acceleration and motion detection
- Hall sensor (magnetic field detection)
- Leak detection, excessive flow/consumption detection
- Battery capacity monitoring
- IP67 waterproof design
- Internal battery for more than 10 years of lifetime
- Additional extendable flash memory (order option)
- WM-I Term software (remote configuration, schedule of wake-up / data sending intervals, firmware updates)
- Utility companies
- Energy providers
- Smart metering (water, gas, heat, electricity)
- Smart cities