The device is capable of automated remote reading of any MBus-compatible meters (water, gas, heat and electricity meters).
The data acquisition modem receives, counts, and reports counter data from the connected MBus meter or sensor to the data center.
The smart modem is designed for stand-alone, intermittent operation. It is counting the incoming pulse signals in its stand-by mode.
It wakes up at the configured intervals and sends the collected pulses through the Narrow Band network to a specified server or data center.
The modem has a special type of internal battery that provides enough power for more than 10 years (or approx. 4 000 data transmissions).
The device can be installed for smart grid systems for existing and new utility meters.
In addition, any device can be connected, which has a pulse output.
- Continuous pulse signal acquisition (on MBus)
- Data transmission on Narrow Band network by: data „push”, FTP upload, LwM2M / HTTP (JSON) protocol
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Configurable wake-up interval
- Configurable data storage-, data transfer cycles
- IP67 waterproof housing
- External antenna (coaxial cable)
- Internal battery power supply (>10 years lifetime )
- Easy installation
- Utility companies
- Energy providers
- Smart metering (water, gas, heat, electricity)
- Smart cities