Power consumption metering by our wireless snap-in 2G/3G modem.
The modem has internal RS485 connection, transparent link.
The modem is part of the AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) of public utility company.
It is suitable for remote meter readout of electricity meters, meter data download and configuration on the provider’s request or on-demand.
It is compatible with the 1-3 phase EMH ® VARIOMOD NXT4 electricity meter.
• It supports 2G, 3G networks
• The modem can be fitted into the meter enclosure and it can there be securely fastened
• Compatible with the 1-3 phase EMH ® VARIOMOD NXT4 meter
• Design and connectivity satisfy meter manufacturer standard
• Separated and sealed isolation from meter
• Power supply from the metrology (AC power)
• Optional surge protection up to 4kV
• „Push” technology (ftp push)
• High availability
• Immediate alarm notification (SMS, UDP)
• Remote & safe firmware updates
• Configuration by the EMH VarioMod Manager® tool
- Utility companies
- Meter data transmission to the HES centre
- Connecting meters to the Smart Grid
The modem unit fits into the meter enclosure.
The modem supports 2G/3G data sending on mobile network standard, static IP addresses. Transparent data transmission, supporting TCP/IP.
• Auto network recovery in case of network issue
• Remote configuration and firmware updates
• Alarm notification and reports
• NTP time synchronization
- Optional antenna (50 Ohm unbalanced, external antenna connector, FME sleeve)