Power consumption metering by our wireless snap-in 2G/3G modem.
The modem has internal serial or external RS485 connection, transparent link.
The modem is part of the AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) of public utility company.
It is suitable for remote meter readout of electricity meters, meter data download and configuration on the provider’s request or on-demand.
Compatible with the EMH® LZQJ-XC electricity meter.
• It supports 2G, 3G networks
• The modem can be fitted into the meter enclosure and it can there be securely fastened
• Compatible with the EMH® LZQJ-XC electricity meter
• Design and connectivity satisfy meter manufacturer standard
• Separated and sealed isolation from meter
• Power supply from the metrology (18V DC power)
• „Push” technology (ftp push)
• High availability
• Immediate alarm notification (SMS, UDP)
• Remote & safe firmware updates
• Configuration by the EMH VarioMod Manager® tool
- Utility companies
- Meter data transmission to the HES centre
- Connecting meters to the Smart Grid
The modem unit fits into the meter enclosure.
The modem supports 2G/3G data sending on mobile network standard, static IP addresses. Transparent data transmission, supporting TCP/IP.
• Auto network recovery in case of network issues
• Remote configuration and firmware updates
• Alarm notification and reports
• NTP time synchronization
- Optional FME antenna (50 Ohm) – upon the request