Cost-effective data collecting and forwarding of wired meters of the power line network.
The data transmission is performed through the wired modem, which is communicating on PLC network with the meters and centre (server-side).
The communication can also be routed through the Ethernet by transparent mode to the server IP – without coupling (without a concentrator or gateway).
By the remote switch of the meter, the device is capable of changing its operation and tariff modes.
The device and the solution are also useful for G3 and PRIME networks.
• Data transmission towards data concentrator/ gateway
• Power Line Communication network communication (BPL)
• Ethernet connection (secondary channel)
Readout of data / Data transmission
• Receiving meter data on RS485 port (broadband PLC)
• Remote device control (operation/tariff mode, switching on/off)
• Connection to standalone external relay module
• Industrial standard design
• Self power supply
• Power surge protection
- Energy service providers, distributors
- Utility companies
- Electricity meter readout
- Transmitting meter data to centre
- Connecting meters to Smart Grid
- Remote access and control
• RJ45 (Ethernet WAN backup channel)
• RJ11 (RS485 – isolated, broadband BPL connection)
• 2pcs relay (switch/change op. mode , max. 230 VAC/1A, 4-pin terminal block)
• Power connector (230 VAC, 3-pin terminal block)
• PLC connection (2-pin term. block)
• External relay module connector
Central Data Management
• Evaluation and display of data
• Managing devices
• Central site management
• Monitoring, network optimalization
• Load Management of devices
• Remote control of meters
• Remote configuration of devices
• Notification, events, reports
• Client and server application