Reliable alarm signal transmitter and remote input monitoring device for dispatch and surveillance centers.
It is suitable for alarm signaling, input monitoring (through its IOs) and remote control for companies, safety and utility providers.
The communicator receives the incoming alarm signals of a connected alarm center in Contact ID format (CID code) and transmitts them to the dispatch center – or further destinations (IP address, IP receiver).
It emits periodical life signals, has detection and notification capabilities of wire cut and sabotage.
The output line can be switched remotely (for gate opening, device control).
Alarms or events can immeadiately be notified by SMS text messages (up to 4 phone numbers). The device can be ordered in 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M versions.
It is easy to configure (remote, locally by a free tool), easy to use, can be accessed remotely.
- You can increase the efficiency of your current wired alarm system and safety surveillance service by using our wireless device as backup alarm transmission channel (GSM voice or data)
- You can using it as a primary route to the centre, by connecting sensors, it may also control external devices.
- You can extend the system with further IOs (due the optional expansion PCB).
- You can connect a siren, a spare battery pack, a sabotage switch to the device and provide thus the highest level of safety for your home, office, company.
- GSM voice alarm signal transmitter (to the dispatch center)
- Wireless alarm signal data transmitter (to the surveillance center)
- Input monitoring (of connected devices to the input lines)
- Remote output control (gate opening, switch external devices)
- Alarm centers, dispatchers
- Smart metering (water, gas)
- Companies, offices, hotels
- Residential communities
- Device monitoring