Cellular-based alarm systems cost significantly less and are way more secure than traditional landline-based solutions.
Security companies can acquire the device and negotiate IoT flat rate SIM cards in masse with mobile operators negotiating prices that allow them to rent the complete solution to customers for a monthly fee and make a significant profit.
Improve the ROI of your customer’s security system investment by extending the life of their existing alarm systems, making them even more secure. Ensure loyal customers by offering the latest technology and new features your competitors already offer. Upgrading their existing system will make them less likely to switch providers.
Our fail-safe cellular fire alarm communicator transmits the alarm signal from the control panel to the emergency dispatch center. This product is suitable for fire alarm signal transmission and alarm system monitoring. With a simple installation, you can upgrade any fire alarm panel for signaling via the cellular network. There is no longer a need for landlines ( 2 POTs lines per FACP) used in most legacy fire monitoring systems.
The existing fire alarm system can be easily connected. Detected alarm system failures are received through the two input lines, which can also be used for fire alarm system monitoring and surveillance, wire cut, and sabotage detection. In case of status changes, our device generates immediate alarms, which will be quickly transmitted – in standard Contact ID format (CID codes) – through the mobile network to the IP address of the monitoring station. Periodical life signals are also emitted at pre-configured intervals. The device can be ordered with 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M communication modules.
- Guaranteed wireless fire alarm signaling through the mobile network is launched within the critical and declared 10 seconds (law in many countries).
- Alarms on events can immediately be notified by SMS text messages (up to 4 phone numbers).
- You can also control an external device, or switch a siren through the output. The pre-configured device is easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Automatic self-tests with central station notification ensure the cellular system is operational.
- Analog voice-call based fire alarm signaling (through GSM to the fire alarm center or by phone line)
- Wireless fire alarm signal transmitting (to the dispatching center)
- Fire alarm monitoring (of the connected fire alarm system)
- Remote output control (switch external device, siren)
- Safety providers
- Fire alarming
- Device monitoring