Fail-safe wireless fire alarm signal transmitter for fire alarm dispatch centers. Suitable for fire alarm signaling, fire alarm system monitoring.
The external fire alarm system can be connected, while the detected alarm system failures are received through the two input lines, which can be also used for fire alarm system monitoring and surveillance, wire cut and sabotage detection as well.
In case of status changes, our device generates immediate alarms, which will be quickly transmitted – in standard Contact ID format (CID codes) – through the mobile network to the IP address of the dispatch center.
Periodical life signals are also emitted at pre-configured intervals.
The device can be ordered in 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M versions.
- Guaranteed wireless fire alarm signaling through mobile network is launched within the critical and declared 10 seconds. (In accordance with the law, the device has valid constancy of performance certification and declaration of performance.)
- You may increase the reliability of your current fire alarm system by using our device!
- Alarms on events can immediately be notified by SMS text messages (up to 4 phone numbers).
- You can also control an external device, or switch a siren through the output. The pre-configured device is easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Analogue voice-call based fire alarm signaling (through GSM to the fire alarm centre or by phone line)
- Wireless fire alarm signal transmitting (to the dispatching center)
- Fire alarm monitoring (of the connected fire alarm system)
- Remote output control (switch external device, siren)
- Safety providers
- Fire alarming
- Device monitoring