DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile router with Ethernet interface and optional RS232/RS485 port.
The router has IP51 protected, robust aluminum housing.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The product utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configured on the router web user interface.
It can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system). It is also useful to provide a secondary/backup route (wireless network access) for your business.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by our Remote Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
- CDMA / 2G / 3G / LTE 4G / LTE-M / Narrow Band networking support
- LAN/WAN (10/100Mbps, RJ45)
- Modbus TCP/IP Gateway: Modbus devices connect on Ethernet, TCP/IP data transmission on mobile network to a Scada or monitoring system
- RS232 (optional – order option)
- RS485 port (Modbus communication) – optional
- RS485 Modbus communication
- MBUS master communication
- microUSB port (for configuration)
- microSD card (for data storage)
- Easy to use open source OpenWrt® system with web user interface
- Remote firmware / software updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
- Opportunity for developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
- System monitoring, automatic recovery
- TR-069 support
- Safety & networking services
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
- Safety purposes
Massive industrial aluminum enclosure, it fits to DIN-rail.
The routers support CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, LTE 4G, LTE-M and NB (narrow-band) networks.
Data storage / LED signals
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• C-rail adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)