Universal mobile router for connecting industrial systems, utility meters, Mbus devices, Scada or PLC systems, safety camera systems to your system.
The device is capable to receive the data of the connected systems and devices, then transmitting all data through the cellular network to the client’s system.
It has optional RS232 / RS485 and RS485 / MBus expansions and selectable wireless modules (order options).
The router has an IP51 aluminum enclosure, which is mountable to DIN-rail or C-rail by an optional adapter.
Supplied with the embedded and open-source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which is easy to be configured on the router’s web page.
We offer to manage the router by our Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
Communication / Interfaces
- Module options for the CDMA 450, 2G, 4G and LTE Cat.1/Cat.4, Cat.M/Cat.NB networks
- Ethernet port (RJ45, LAN, 10/100 Mbit/s)
- RS232 / RS485/ Modbus expansion (by order)
- RS485 / M-Bus expansion (order option)
- microUSB port (for configuration)
- microSD card (for data storage)
- Transparent & secure wireless data transmitting
- Modbus TCP/IP gateway
- Linux-based OpenWrt® router system
- You can implement your apps, developments
- System monitoring, automatic network recovery
- Remote management option: software updates, configuration by our Device Manager®
- Utility companies
- Smart metering
- Solar / PV farm management
- Industrial clients
- Corporate partners
- Safety (DVR, camera systems)