Industrial smart IoT wireless LTE router and DCU with dual SIM and module option.
The device has 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 interface and expansion options. It can be supplied from VDC mains.
The enclosure supports DIN-rail mount, the ports are protected by sealable terminal cover.
It can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for collecting data of utility smart meters and for PLC connection (to a remote Scada system), to provide secondary or backup route (wireless network access) for your business.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
Supplied with the embedded and open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which is easy to configure on the router web user interface.
We offer to manage the router by our Remote Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
- Onboard 4G LTE wireless module
- Optional secondary wireless module option (internal miniPCI-e interface for secondary alternative wireless module)
- 2 SIM slots (dual SIM)
- 4 Ethernet ports (RJ45, LAN, 10/100Mbit)
- RS232/RS485 port (RJ12 interface)
- microSD card slot
- uUSB configuration port
- Expansion options
- Supercapacitor (against small power outages)
- 2nd RS232 port
- 2 or 4 digital IOs (potential-free S0 type inputs)
- Analog inputs (4-20mA)
- One-wire (for temperature sensors)
- M-Bus (up to 250 meter connection)
- Wireless M-Bus (RF868)
Software / Operation
- Transparent & secure wireless data transmission
- Modbus TCP/IP Gateway (Scada connection)
- Modbus communication
- Linux-based OpenWrt® router system
- Remote software updates and configuration
- Safety, networking and management protocols
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
Design and outfit
- IP51 protected plastic enclosure, it fits to DIN-rail.
- Industrial standard interfaces are presented and protected by sealable terminal cover.
- Expansion options (see table)
- M2M IO/RS485 Concentrator 8DI®/ 32DI®
- Scada and PLC
- M-Bus and Modbus sistems
- Metering systems (electricity, water, gas)
- Web interface, Linux CLI
- Security: IPSec, Firewall, IEE 802.1x encryption, SSHv2, OpenVPN, diagnostic and monitoring of operation parameters
- Protocols: DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, IPv4/IPv6, FTP, SFTP, SNTP, NTP, IP passthrough
- Management protocols: SNMPv3 with AES128/AES256, and optional Remote Device Manager® software (remote management and configuration, updates)
- Scada Protocols: Modbus TCP / Modbus RTU, M-Bus protocol
- 4G LTE antenna (optional)
- DC power cable (optional)
- RS232 serial cable (RJ12 outfit, optional)
- RS485 serial cable (RJ12 outfit, optional)
- OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
- SIM card (optional)
- 2 or 4 digital IOs and 2nd RS232 port – optional
- Remote Device Manager® licence