DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile NB-IoT (Narrow-Band) router – with Ethernet port.
The router has IP51 protected, robust aluminum housing.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The router utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configured on the router’s web user interface.
This is an ideal choice for testing the national Narrow Band network, usable data transmission of industrial and measurement systems to a Scada system.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by our Remote Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
- Supporting the Narrow-Band IoT Cat.M1 and Cat.NB1 (Telit® modem)
- LAN/WAN (10/100Mbps, RJ45)
- Modbus TCP/IP Gateway: Modbus devices connect on Ethernet, TCP/IP data transmission on mobile network to a Scada or monitoring system
- RS232 port (optional – order option)
- RS485 port (optional – for transparent or Modbus)
- MBUS master communication
- micro-USB port (for configuration)
- microSD card (for data storage)
- Easy to use open source OpenWrt® software with web user interface
- Remote firmware / software updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
- Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed systems and/or applications
- System monitoring, automatic recovery
- TR-069 support
- Safety & networking services
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
- Safety purposes
Massive industrial aluminum enclosure, fit to DIN-rail.
The router supports the NB (Narrow-Band) network. The product supplied with power supply adapter and external antenna.
Data storage / LED signals
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, FTP, SFTP, NTP
• Security: OpenVPN, IPSec, SSH, Firewall, TR-069
• Metering: M-Bus or Modbus protocol
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• C-rail adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software
• SIM card (optional)