DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile NB-IoT router – with Ethernet port.
The router has IP51 protected, robust aluminum housing.
It can be fixed to a C-rail (by optional accessory).
The router utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configured on the router’s web user interface.
This is an ideal choice for testing the national Narrow Band network, usable data transmission of industrial and measurement systems to a Scada system. The Cat.M is also useful for collecting and transmitting the metering data, smart metering purposes.
We offer to manage the router by our Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
Communication / Interfaces
- Module for Cat.M/Cat.NB networks
- Ethernet port (RJ45, LAN, 10/100 Mbit/s)
- RS232 / RS485 / Modbus expansion (by order)
- RS485 / M-Bus expansion (order option)
- microUSB port (for configuration)
- microSD card slot (for data storage)
- Transparent & secure wireless data transmitting
- Modbus TCP/IP gateway
- Linux-based OpenWrt® router system
- You can implement your apps, developments
- System monitoring, automatic network recovery
- Remote management option: software updates, configuration by our Device Manager®
- Utility companies
- Smart metering
- Solar / PV farm management
- Industrial clients
- Corporate partners
- Safety (DVR, camera systems)