A compact, robust cellular router for industrial M2M/IoT applications. Cost effective solution for secure, stable mobile connection even in harsh conditions. A high-quality, rugged communication device designed for use in many smart grid and industrial applications, including Distribution Automation (DA), Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI), industrial automation projects etc. The ideal product for gathering all kinds of data from sensors and sending them to a remote data center, securely, over high-speed cellular networks.
It comes with all the interfaces, protocols and management functions desirable in the world of industrial automation and smart grid. It is the preferred choice for mission-critical cellular communications of many large energy companies and IoT system integrators. The modular design makes it easy to expand its functionalities by adding extension cards. We also offer customization (protocols, interfaces, modules etc.) for our clients. More than 100.000 units have been sold around the world.
- Transparent & secure wireless data transmitting
- Operating System: OpenWrt – develop your own applications!
- Interfaces: Ethernet port (RJ45; 10/100 Mbit, Ethernet LAN), MicroUSB, MicroSD (for data storage)
- Protocols: DHCP, DynDNS, IP Route, IPv4/IPv6, FTP, SFTP, SNTP time handlink, NTP time service, SSHv2, HTTP, IPsec, OpenVNP, IP passthrough, Modbus TCP/Modbus RTU, Mbus
- Communication modules: CDMA 450, LTE 450, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE Cat.4/Cat.1, Cat.M, Cat.NB
- User Interfaces: WebGUI/LuCi interface, OpenWrt operation system, Linux command line
- Configuration:OpenWrt web interface; optionally our Device Manager
- Management: Device Manager (AES-256 encrypted)
- Power: 12V, 1A power supply (9-12V), microfit 4-pin
- Enclosure/Casing: rugged, robust, IP51 industrial aluminium
- Modular design: optionally RS232/RS485, M-bus, wMbus (wireless Mbus),
- Customization available!
- Utility companies
- Smart metering
- Solar / PV farm management
- Industrial clients
- Corporate partners
- Safety (DVR, camera systems)