C-rail mountable industrial 2G modem for receiving or collecting signals of digital inputs or impulse signals of meter systems.
The modem is capable of counting the impulse signals of 1 to 4 meter systems and transmitting them on GPRS (or on ftp by pre-defined intervals).
It also has an RS485 connection for PLCs (register readout) or M2M IO/RS485 CONCENTRATOR®.
The device can transmit data by Modbus TCP protocol. It is able to answer Scada server’s Modbus TCP requests and periodically replies to them (as Modbus RTU).
• GPRS data sending (Gemalto® module)
• RS485 connection (PLC/Scada/Data concentrator)
• 4 inputs (digital or pulse/voltage)
• 2 relay outputs (optional)
• Modbus protocol communication / Modbus Gateway mode
• Consumption meter compatibility (receiving and counting pulse signals)
• Configuration software (on RS232 or RS485 port)
• 2MB Flash memory for local storage, ftp relay
• IO-expansion (receiving contact/voltage/impulse signal)
• Remote firmware upgrades (ftp server)
• External battery connection (spare power supply)
• Watchdog circuit and system monitoring, log
• Automatic mobile network connection recovery
- Data collection (digital or pulse signal)
- Forwarding data of industrial systems
- Scada connection
- Smart metering (remote readout)
- Remote monitoring of devices
- Remote relay control
Industrial standard connection and outfit, solid metal casing.
Watchdog and system monitoring.
Rechargeable external battery connectivity.
The modem can connect to 1-4 consumption meters through the IO-port.
PLC/Data concentrator connection on RS485.
The modem has intermittent Modbus TCP/RTU communication and wireless GPRS data transmission capabilities.
Services and usage
• Communication monitoring and logs
• Stable IP connection with auto network recovery
• Modbus communication (TCP master/RTU protocol)
• Readout of PLC registers
• Modbus TCP client/Scada server connection possibility