C-rail mountable industrial 2G modem for receiving or collecting signals of digital inputs or impulse signals of meter systems.
The modem is capable of counting the impulse signals of 1 to 4 meter systems and transmitting them on GPRS (or on ftp by pre-defined intervals).
It also has an RS485 connection for PLCs (register readout) or M2M IO/RS485 CONCENTRATOR®.
The device can transmit data by Modbus TCP protocol. It is able to answer Scada server’s Modbus TCP requests and periodically replies to them (as Modbus RTU).
- GPRS data sending (Gemalto® module)
- RS485 connection (PLC/Scada/Data concentrator)
- 4 inputs (digital or pulse/voltage)
- 2 relay outputs (optional)
- Modbus protocol communication / Modbus Gateway mode
- Consumption meter compatibility (receiving and counting pulse signals)
- Configuration software (on RS232 or RS485 port)
- 2MB Flash memory for local storage, ftp relay
- IO-expansion (receiving contact/voltage/impulse signal)
- Remote firmware upgrades (ftp server)
- External battery connection (spare power supply)
- Watchdog circuit and system monitoring, log
- Automatic mobile network connection recovery
- Data collection (digital or pulse signal)
- Forwarding data of industrial systems
- Scada connection
- Smart metering (remote readout)
- Remote monitoring of devices
- Remote relay control