Cost-effective wireless impulse counter, consumption signal metering transmitter for industrial companies and utility providers.
It receives and counts incoming impulse signals of 1-2 connected meters (water or gas), measurement devices – through its inputs.
The small communicator provides wireless data transmission to the data center through Narrow-Band mobile network.
Suitable for answering Modbus TCP request of a Scada system, to which it responds by transmitting meter count data towards the centre.
It is also useful for remote monitoring of the external meter’s current status.
Easy to configure (remote, local by a free tool), easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
Data evaluation can be performed on server side in the client’s software (Cloud).
- Utility providers
- Smart IoT companies
- Smart metering
- Industrial measurement
- Residential communities
- Narrow-band network (Telit® modem)
- PCB version with fixation lags (for easy fit or mount by screws)
- 2pcs isolated inputs (contact DRY or voltage WET) for impulse signal reception (range: 0-500Hz, by optional: 0-1000Hz)
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 300mA – terminal block)
- micro-USB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- Impulse signal counting and transmission (water- and gas meters)
- Life signals
- Optional Modbus TCP communication between the meter and the Scada system
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, TCP/IP)
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- Operation status LEDs
- Watchdog (monitoring and auto recovery)
- Configuration settings locally stored
- Wire cut, short circuit and sabotage detection
- Narrow Band Smart IoT Transmitter (PCB) with Impulse firmware®
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Narrow-band, gained SMA antenna (optional)
- EasyTerm® configuration software