Cost-effective input signal- and consumption meter impulse counter, wireless transmitter for smart metering and input surveillance.
It receives, counts the incoming signals (contact/voltage/impulse) of the connected 1-8 pcs water/gas meters. The data are transmitted on wireless network to the data center.
It is also suitable to answering Modbus RTU requests of a Scada system, to which the device responds by sending meter count data to the centre.
Capable of remote monitoring of input lines (for external devices) and remote output control of max. 4 external devices (switching or gate opening).
It emits periodical life signals, has detection and notification capabilities of wire cut and sabotage.
The device can be ordered in CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / LTE 4G / Narrow-Band versions.
Event notification by SMS text messages.
It is easy to configure (remote, locally by a free tool), easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Meter impulse counter (counts the signals of the connected meters and in pre-defined intervals it transmits them to the data center)
- Input monitoring (status monitoring and surveillance of the connected device)
- Remote output control (gate opening, external device switching)
- Smart metering (water, gas)
- Residential communities
- Device monitoring
- Scada systems
- CDMA 450 / 2G /3G / 4G LTE / Narrow-Band mobile network (Telit® modems)
Construction and connectors
- Aluminum housing (fix onto DIN-rail)
- 8pcs isolated digital inputs (operation mode selection by jumpers)
- impulse signal (500-1000Hz)
- voltage (high level: 5-24V, low level: 0-1V)
- contact (0.3-1mA)
- detection of wire cut, short circuit and sabotage
- 4pcs relay outputs (remote switch: 2A-120VAC, 1A-24VDC)
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 800mA – terminal block)
- microUSB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- It receives voltage/contact signal of input line change signaling (input line status changes)
- It receives impulse signals of smart meters
- Wireless signaling for IP adresses (primary, backup server)
- Output switch/Gate control with delay (by local, SMS commands, by calling/ringing, TCP)
- Massive contact list for output control
- Advanced SMS text notification (reports, IO status, alarms)
- Compatible with EMR Metering® software
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, SMS text commands, TCP/IP
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- Operation status LEDs
- M2M Easy 2S IO® (module order option)
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Communication antenna (gained, SMA) – according to module selection
- EasyTerm® configuration software