Fail-safe wireless fire alarm signal transmitter for fire alarm dispatch centers.
The external fire alarm system can be connected, while the detected alarm system failures are received through the input lines.
The two input lines of the communicator can be also used for fire alarm system monitoring and surveillance, wire cut and sabotage detection as well.
In case of status changes, our device generates immediate alarms, which will be quickly transmitted – in standard Contact ID format (CID codes) – through the mobile network to the IP address of the dispatch center.
The device can be ordered in 2G / 3G / 4G versions.
Periodical life signals are also emitted at pre-configured intervals.
Suitable for fire alarm signaling, fire alarm system monitoring.
We can guarantee that wireless fire alarm signaling through mobile network is launched within the critical and declared 10 seconds.
In accordance with the law, the device has valid constancy of performance certification and declaration of performance.
You may increase the reliability of your current fire alarm system by using our device!
Alarms on events can immediately be notified by SMS text messages (up to 4 phone numbers).
You can also control an external device, or switch a siren through the output. The pre-configured device is easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Analogue voice-call based fire alarm signaling (through GSM to the fire alarm centre or by phone line)
- Wireless fire alarm signal transmitting (to the dispatching center)
- Fire alarm monitoring (of the connected fire alarm system)
- Remote output control (switch external device, siren)
- Safety providers
- Fire alarming
- Device monitoring
- Metal housing (easy fit to mount/wall, using fire alarm standard painting)
- 2G / 3G / 4G mobile network (Telit® modems)
- GSM voice (for traditional dispatch centers)
- 2pcs isolated digital inputs (fire alarm systen failure detection)
- voltage (high level: 5-24V, low level: 0-1V)
- contact (0.3-1mA)
- detection of wire cut, short circuit and sabotage
- 1pc relay output (remote switch: 2A-120VAC, 1A-24VDC)
- Simulated analog phone line (ALARM TIP-RING) input for fire alarm centers
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 800mA – terminal block)
- micro-USB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- Receiving fire alarm system signals and event CID code generating, providing life signals
- Wireless fire alarm signaling for dispatcher center (analog GSM voice up to 4 phone lines)
- Wireless fire alarm signaling for IP adresses (primary, backup server)
- Handling zones, events
- Voltage/contact input line change signaling (input line status changes)
- Output switch with delay (by local, SMS commands, by calling/ringing, TCP)
- Contact list for output control
- Advanced alarm SMS text notification (reports, IO status, alarms)
- Voice call/ringing alarm notification (up to 4 phone numbers)
- Compatible with M2M Fire protocol (SIA CID/DTMF), Enigma protocol (Enigma II receiver, IP2 Receiver)
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, SMS text commands, TCP/IP)
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- Operation status LEDs
- Watchdog (monitoring and auto recovery)
- Configuration settings locally stored
- Siren connection (input line)
- Wire cut, short circuit and sabotage detection
- M2M Easy 2S FIRE® (module order options)
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Communcation antenna (gained, SMA) – according to module selection
- EasyTerm® configuration software