Remote router management platform with analytic capabilities.
The application provides continuous central management of your wireless networking routers (as M2M Router®, M2M Router PRO 4® and the Narrow Band M2M Router®).
By receiving the device’s availability info and monitoring life signals, operation characteristics – owing to the analytics data derived from them – it continuously checks the QoS values (quality of the mobile network, device communication health, performance and connectivity).
The system assures outage management, and other user- and device management features are also available.
It stores the device configuration in its database, while offers safe & mass remote configuration of devices – even the remote distribution of custom settings to all of your routers – by mass remote firmware updates.
Cost-effective: you’ll need one installation to maintain your whole device farm, wireless Internet networking routers.
Maintain and control your devices simply and remotely from the Dashboard!
We offer to manage our routers by our Remote Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management with QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
- Client & server application for central monitoring / management
- Dashboard with device status and QoS analytics (availability, wireless signal strength, life signals)
- Support of fixed and dynamical IP addresses
- Outage management (alarms, events, automatic reconnection in case of failure)
- Storage of router configuration
- Central and mass distribution of firmware/ configuration
- Management of device operations (reboot, performance & network settings)
- SNMP Manager for tracking software releases / validation of fw releases
- WiFi support / TR-069 support
- User & Device Management
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
- Smart Grid infrastucture
- Maintenance & monitoring centers
It manages routers, one device or a group of devices. You may manage users, locations and their data, build an infrastructure of your smart grid.
Mass & remote configurations of wireless routers. Storage of a custom configuration of each device.
Deployment of new configurations for a group of routers.
Management of operation (restart, setup, reconnect).
It continously checks the availability and QoS (communication health and signal strength of network), providing life signals of devices remotely.
Deploy, install and manage the remote firmware updates. Check availability and validation.
Notify users about events, pre-defined alarm events. Record the events and the activities (historical records – helps the data center).
The management application and the client versions are supported on Microsoft® Windows® operating systems and Active Directory® services.
Ask our sales about the conditions of usage.
SQL database, data encryption. System monitoring, outage management, event viewer, log.