Remote management platform with analytic capabilities.
The Windows-based application provides continuous remote management for your wireless modems, routers. A cost-effective way of continuous, online monitoring of your connecting devices of remote locations.
By receiving the device’s availability, accessibility data and the monitoring
of life signals, operation characteristics of onsite devices – owing to the analytics data derived from them – it continuously checks the QoS values (quality of the cellular network, communication health, device connectivity).
The operation parameters are stored in a database.
The application provides the opportunity of safe, remote reconfiguration of devices, the deployment of a custom configuration and firmware release for a singular or more device.
Maintain and control your devices simply and remotely from the Dashboard!
We offer to manage our routers, metering modems by our Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management with QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
- Support to our m2m routers, metering modems
- Monitoring of devices (availability, wireless signal strength, QoS, life signals)
- Device messages, alerts and events
- Central storage of device configuration, easy reconfiguration
- Central & mass deploy of configuration
- Managing remote device operations (restart, factory reset, firmware upgrade, time setting)
- Periodic reports, statistics
- Usage of fixed / dynamic IP addresses
- AES encryption, TLS certificate keys
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Public Utilities
- Smart Grid infrastucture
- Manage wireless routers, modems of Customers
- Monitoring and maintenance of devices for sites and users
- Cyclical availability- and QoS checking of devices: communication health and signal strength of the network, life signals
- Storage of current configuration of each device into the database
- Singular or mass re-configuration of devices by remotely
- Deployment of a new configuration for a group of modems, routers
- Managing remote device operations: restart, factory reset, firmware upgrade, time setting
Alarms, Events, Reports
- Device messages, events, alarm events
- Event record, history
- Periodic reports and statistics
- Unique communication protocol
- AES-256 encrypted data exchange
- TLS certification keys
- M2M Router®, M2M Router PRO4® routers
- WM-E1S®, WM-E2S® metering modems
- The application is compatible with the Microsoft Windows® operating systems and Active Directory®
Ask our sales about the conditions of usage.