The company was founded in 2002, in Budapest, Hungary. We operate offices in Europe (Hungary, Slovakia, Romania) with 30 employees – mainly engineers.
We are a significant IoT & M2M developer and manufacturer company in Europe.
We are accepted and recognized partners of international mobile operators and system integrators, utility companies, energy providers, safety- and industrial companies.
We design and develop wireless communication solutions, all based on IoT (Internet of Things) and the M2M (machine to machine) technologies, by serving mainly 4G, LTE Cat.M, and Narrow-Band data transmission and complete service to our Customers.
Our scalable data transmission devices use mobile providers’ internet and Cloud services to connect the systems and data centers.
The product families that we provide responding to international customers’ and industrial needs – we focus on the IoT market, by offering mobile network platforms, complete data transmission solutions (system integration, SIM card services, etc.) to our Customers.
We serve them with our 17 years experiences, professional skills by means of our wireless data transmission solutions (hardware, software and applications).
Bela KORMOS, Managing Director
We have strategic partnership with Utilities & Mobile operators. We are successful Partners of Gemalto®, Telit® international module manufacturers.
We’ve sold more than 350.000 IoT devices worldwide with management platforms for smart grid, public street lighting, smart metering for electricity, water and gas networks and security monitoring in more than 30 countries.
- for Smart Metering – remote consumption readout and transmitting by our modems (water, gas and electricity)
- for Public Street Lighting – street lightcontrol and maintenance
- for Smart Grid – Load management and submetering solutions
- for Industry – smart IoT DCUs (data concentrators and routers) for PLC and Scada systems
- for Safety solutions – by our wireless safety & fire alarm transmitting communicators
Continue to offer complete solutions for utility companies, service providers and industrial partners – to excel the remote readout of consumption meters (AMI) by smart metering and measurement systems to serve the telemetric, industrial automation and maintenance fields.
Our product development responds to our customers’ needs from PCB design, software integration to wireless data transmission and meeting providers’ needs (notification, alarming, remote access and control, among others).
Our product and service development is based upon industrial needs and software integration – from onsite connection, through data transmission up to central data collection, providing remote access, control, monitoring and continuous life signals and notification.
- 17 years of experiences in development and design in mobile communication and data transmission
- Compatibility with any kind of mobile platforms: CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE Cat.M / Cat.NB
- Applying wired networks (industrial Ethernet, RS485 Modbus, broadband Power Line Communication), and wireless connections (RF169/433/868, wireless M-bus)
- Secure and protected data transfer, bi-directional, encrypted communication
- Remote access and easy program refresh, configuration – through our devices
- Customized reader modems for industrial meters: Honeywell®, Elster®, Landis & Gyr®, Itron®, EMH®
- Remote monitoring and management by our applications – accessible with our devices
- During the manufacturing process we pay close attention to quality control and management procedures
- We run detailed tests for high availability, stability and reliability of our products – test reports and certifications are available to testify the results
- Since 2006, our company has introduced and operated the ISO 9001:2015 quality control standard – „For the design and development of mobile data transmission devices, and for the distribution and servicing of information technological equipments”. We have CERTOP ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Our company’s development, production and business processes are regulated and performed by this quality control system.
- We have prepared for the implementation of the IT security management system (ISO/IEC 27001). The introduction procedure is in progress.
- Since 2016 we have obtained the international FIRA Platform qualification, an international sustainability certification, which proves that our company’s activities are conducted so as to satisfy requirements international norms and standards. Our company has been awarded a certificate confirming that our company is reliable and to conduct business relations with it is secure.
- WM Systems LLC is a member of the Acredited Scientific System Innovation Cluster group.
- We have realized European Union sponsored development projects in co-operation with the local authorities.