Safety and logistics oriented GPS tracker with accurate coordinate determination.
Due to its OBD II connection it is able to read out the driving parameters and data of the vehicle computer, then send to the dispatching centre.
The main goal of the device is to determine the current position of the vehicle and continuously track its route.
• GSM/GPRS (reliable data sending)
• GPS (uBlox® chipset, excellent accuracy, accurate & realtime tracking. continuous location determination)
• Readout and listening of usage conditions, driving parameters by its OBD II connection (the available data are depend on the car type)
• Scheduled or fixed time life signal report
• 3D acceleration and tow sensing
• Geo-fence zones
• Simple installation, pre-configured software
• Open Street Map® map usage
• EMR Tracking® remote dispatching software (option.)
• Compact design, invisible appearance
• Simple, standard connection (OBD II port)
• Detecting: movement/non-movement, start/stop of the vehicle, towing
• Detecting ignition, accumulator removal
• Hibernation mode: in case of ignition off or nonmovements the device switches to this mode. It wakes up to any external event (e.g. towing, ignition, loss of OBD connection)
• Detecting zone enter/exit
The tracker supports data sending on GSM/GPRS network and the GPS positioning and frequented life signalling. Communicating with TCP protocol.
• Signalling life signals and observing data pass
• Signalled alarm events
• Low battery voltage level
• Geo-fence (leave/enter into zone, area)
• Requested by the accelerate sensor
• Fuel level and fuel consumption
• Speed, engine rpm
• Fail codes, engine & car identifiers
• In case of alarm, sends coordinate to the centre EMR Tracking® server application*
• Positioning on map and movement tracking
• Displaying path of route
• Evaluating alarms, events, life signals
• Customizable settings
• Definable alarm reports and notification
Digital safety signal transmission receiver for security dispatcher centres, fire alarm and remote monitoring centersREAD MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.