A personal tracker and mobile phone in one device, which provides accurate GPS coordinate determination with other effective features.
The main goal of the tracker is to save lives!
Easy to carry and can be used for days without charging thanks to its low power.
In case of body fall detection or leaving a defined zone, by pushing the SOS button, the device automatically sends the alarm event and the current position.
You can define phone numbers (SMS notifications) to the alarm events and life signals.
• GSM/GPRS (reliable data sending, voice call)
• GPS (uBlox® chipset, excellent accuracy & accurate tracking and location determination)
• Alarm signal/Emergency call:
• SOS key and 4pcs of speed dial buttons (call the predefined phone numbers)
• Immediate data sending in case of emergency call
• Programmable buttons – can be used for signalling internal codes to the dispatcher centre
• Scheduled or fixed time life signal report
• 3D acceleration sensing (configurable sensitivity)
• Geo-fence zones
• Microphone (voice connection, listening)
• Easy installation, pre-configured software
• Open Street Map® map usage
• EMR Tracking® remote dispatching server software (optional)
• Wide range of climate condition tolerance
• Low power consumption, long stand-by time
• Visible 1.3” OLED display with backlight
• Small design, easy to wear
• Simple and quick usage
• Classic mobile phone features
• Low consumption and long stand-by (3-7 days of usage without charging)
• Weather-proof design, slip-cover with hook (can be ordered)
• Movement/non-movement detection
• Body fall detection
• Detecting zone enter/exit
• Alarm sending (SOS panic button)
• Emergency call (4pcs of speed dial buttons)
• Calling emergency numbers (ambulance, etc.)
• Acknowledge/cancel Alarm sending
The personal tracker supports data sending on GSM/GPRS network, GPS positioning, continuous life signalling. It communicates via its own device protocol.
• Signalling alarm events, life signals
• In case of emergency calls, it sends data and coordinates in every 10 seconds to the centre
• Observing life signal pass
• Calling back the device from the centre, listening (by dispatcher request) EMR Tracking® server application*
• Positioning on map and movement tracking
• Evaluating alarms, events, life signals
• Customizable settings
• Definable alarm reports and notification
• WMP 300 tracker
• Power charger
Continuous GPS tracking for safety reasons – with central surveillance softwareREAD MORE
Digital safety signal transmission receiver for security dispatcher centres, fire alarm and remote monitoring centersREAD MORE
Wireless safety transmitter with CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / LTE 4G / Narrow Band communication for safety dispatcher centers. Standalone safety alarming, gate control (option).READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.