Power consumption metering by our snap-in wireless modem through CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE-M / Narrow Band wireless networks.
Our scalable modem family has RS232 compatible connection (through RJ45 interface).
The modem is part of the AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) of public utility company.
It is suitable for remote meter readout of electricity meters, meter data download and configuration on the provider’s request by schedules or on-demand.
Compatible with the Landis+Gyr® E350, E450, E550 (type ZxG 3xx and ZxG 4xx) electricity meters.
• It supports CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, LTE 4G, LTE-M Cat.M and Narrow-Band Cat.NB networks
• The modem can be fitted into the meter enclosure and it can there be securely fastened
• Compatible with the Landis+Gyr® E350, E450, E550 (type ZxG 3xx and ZxG 4xx) electricity meters
• Design and connectivity satisfy brand vendor meter manufacturer standards
• Separated and sealed isolation from meter
• Power supply from the metrology (10V DC power)
• „Pull” data sending (HES request)
• IEC 62056-21 protocol
• High availability
• It can also be operated from a private network with NAT, modem connects to the HES (Head End System)
• Remote & safe firmware updates
• Downloadable configuration tool: UniTerm®
• It constitutes a cost-effective solution, when implementing an automated energy metering system
• Supercapacitor option
- Utility companies
- Meter data transmission to the HES centre
- Connecting meters to the Smart Grid
The modem unit fits into the meter enclosure.
The modems supports CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE-M, NB (narrow-band) mobile network standards, static IP addresses. Transparent data transmission, supporting TCP/IP.
RS232 data connection (through RJ45).
- Auto network recovery
- Remote data download (such as metering values, parameters, load profile, log)
- Remote configuration and firmware updates
- Realtime clock
- RJ45 connection cable
- Optional FME antenna (50 Ohm) – upon request
- UniTerm® configuration software