2G / 3G modem for the Landis+Gyr ZxG 3xxx and ZxG 4xxx meter families (E350, E450, E550 electricity meters
Power consumption metering by our snap-in wireless modem through 2G / 3G wireless networks.
The modem has RS232, RS485 compatible connection.
The modem forms part of the AMI (Advanced Metering Infrastructure) of public utility company.
Suitable for remote meter readout of electricity meters, meter data download and configuration on the provider’s request by schedules or on-demand.
Compatible with the Landis+Gyr® ZxG 3xxx and ZxG 4xxx meter families (E350, E450, E550 electricity meters).
• Supporting the 2G, 3G networks
• The modem can be fitted into the meter enclosure and there it can be securely fastened
• Compatible with the Landis+Gyr® ZxG 3xxx and ZxG 4xxx meter families (E350, E450, E550 electricity meters)
• Design and connectivity meets with brand vendor meter manufacturer standards
• Separated and sealed isolation from meter
• Power supply from the metrology (10V DC power)
• „Pull” data sending (HES request)
• IEC 62056-21 protocol
• High availability
• Can be operated from private network with NAT also, modem connects to the HES (Head End System)
• Remote & safe firmware updates
• Downloadable configuration tool: UniTerm®
• Cost-effective solution, when implementing an automated energy metering system
The modem unit fits into the meter enclosure.
The modems are supporting 2G, 3G mobile network standards, static IP addresses. Transparent data transmission, supporting TCP/IP.
Internal data connection (through RJ45).
UniTerm configuration tool for the Itron and Landis+Gyr compatible metering modems (WM-E2S and WM-E2SL)READ MORE
CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE 450 / Narrow Band modems for Landis+Gyr E350, E450, E550 (type ZxG 3xx and ZxG 4xx) electricity metersREAD MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.