Power Line Comm.
Cost-effective data collecting and forwarding of wired meters of the power line network.
The data transmission is performed through the wired modem, which is communicating on PLC network to the meters and centre (server-side).
The communication can be also routed through the Ethernet by transparent mode to the server IP – without coupling (without a concentrator or gateway).
The remote switch of meter operation and tariff modes are possible to change by the device.
The device and the solution are also useful for G3 and PRIME networks.
• Data transmission toward data concentrator/ gateway
• Power Line Communication network communication (BPL)
• Ethernet connection (secondary channel)
Readout of data/Transmitting
• Receiving meter data on RS485 port (broadband PLC)
• Remote device control (operation/tarif mode, switching on/off)
• Connection to standalone external relay module
• Industrial standard design
• Self power supply
• Power surge protection
• RJ45 (Ethernet WAN backup channel)
• RJ11 (RS485 – isolated, broadband BPL connection)
• 2pcs relay (switch/change op. mode , max. 230 VAC/1A, 4-pin terminal block)
• Power connector (230 VAC, 3-pin terminal block)
• PLC connection (2-pin term. block)
• External relay module connector
• Evaluation and display of data
• Managing devices
• Central site management
• Monitoring, network optimalization
• Load Management devices
• Remote control of meters
• Remote configuration of devices
• Notification, events, reports
• Client and server application
3G broadband BPL data concentrator for wired consumption meters for Power Line Communication networksREAD MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.