Increase the distance between Power Line Communication network devices (such as meters, data concentrators) by expanding the wired data transmission range and network coverage of communication devices. The connection is performed through broadband BPL.
Extend the network for hundreds of additional meters by using this cost-effective solution, while the distance of the data link is extensible during the network communication for the connected PLC devices.
• Signal and data forwarding and traffic data between meters and the data concentrators (bi-directional communication)
Readout of data/Transmitting
• Receiving data on TNC and RS485 port through PLC network
• Relay data toward to the data concentrator devices (via Ethernet port)
• Industrial design
• Individual power supply
• Power surge protection
• TNC coaxial connection (towards the Power Line Communication network)
• Ethernet port (for data concentrator)
• RS485 port (RJ11)
• Data evaluation and display
• Managing devices
• Central site management
• Monitoring, network optimalization
• Load Management devices
• Remote control of meters
• Remote configuration of devices
• Notification, events, reports
• Client and server application
3G broadband BPL data concentrator for wired consumption meters for Power Line Communication networksREAD MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.