Pulse signal collector modem for the traditional water meters with consumption measurement and GPRS data transmission capabilities.
Suitable for connecting up to 4 water or open collector devices into the Smart Grid.
The data transmission to the data centre takes place according to the pre-configured intervals.
Cost-effective design and connectivity which meets the meter vendor standards.
Preventive solution against over-consumptions, which provides trackable usage habits and helps the utility companies to plan. No need for manual meter reading.
• Supporting GPRS data transmission (to center)
• Continous and simultaneous readout of the pulse signals, counting, collection (of wired meters)
• Web user interface for configuration
• Schedulable data sending periods or triggered by alarm
• Alarm notification, consumption reports (SMS)
• Hand-free, easy onsite installation
Design & Construction
• Sealed IP68 design for extreme conditions
• Compatible with pulse-capable metrology
• Strong & unique communication antenna for water pits and the industrial field
• Internal long-life battery pack (up to years*)
• Optional 12VDC adapter (ordering option)
• Data encryption
• Sabotage output switch (against interventions)
• Monitoring events/output/connection outage
• Battery outage management
The modem is sealed and resined to enclosure.
The modem is supporting the 2G mobile network standard, the static IP addresses and TCP/IP communication.
• 4pcs contact inputs for wired water meters or open collector devices (max 2pcs can be used when the output is active)
• 1pcs relay output (for sabotage/switching)
• Auto network recovery
• Water consumption and liquid flow metering
• Scheduled data sending (such as meter counters, consumption, parameters, life signals, GPRS signal strength)
• Definable low/high flow limits (against e.g. broken pipes, failures, abuse)
• Remote (web) configuration
• Alarm notification and report settings
• Observing data sending/life signal pass
• Handling low-battery status (for max. 500 local data storage, when there’s not enough power to send data to centre)
• Test mode for utility installation
• Valve control (ordering option)
Enter your email address for unsubscription.