Cost-effective wireless input signal receiver and transmitter for industrial companies and utility providers.
The device has two operation modes, but the two modes cannot be used simultaneously*.
a.) Normal mode: It receives and counts the incoming impulse signals of 1-8 connected meters (water or gas) or other measurement devices.
b.) Alternative mode: It receives the voltage/contact signals of the 1-8 inputs of the connected devices.
The communicator provides wireless data transmission to the data center through the Narrow-Band mobile network.
Suitable for answering Modbus TCP request of a Scada system, to which it responds by transmitting meter count data towards the centre.
It is also useful for remote monitoring of inputs (external device current status).
Easy to configure (remote, locally by a free tool), easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
Data evaluation can be performed on server side in the client’s software (Cloud).
*Different firmware types are needed for choosing the normal or alternative operation modes.
- Utility providers
- Smart metering
- Industrial measurement
- Residential communities
- Device monitoring & surveillance
- Narrow-Band communication at Cat.M1 (375 kpbs/300 kbps UL/DL) and Cat.NB1 (20-250 kpbs/250 kbps UL/DL speed rate)
- 8pcs isolated inputs (contact DRY or voltage WET or impulse)
- Operation modes:
- a) for impulse signal reception (range: 0-500Hz, by optional: 0-1000Hz)
- b) for voltage/contact signal reception:
- voltage: 2-24V (high level), 0-1V (low level)
- contact: 0.33mA
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 1A – terminal block)
- micro-USB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- Impulse signal counting and transmission (water- and gas meters)
- Voltage/contact signal reception and transmission
- Life signals
- Optional Modbus TCP communication between the meter and the Scada system
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, TCP/IP)
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- Operation status LEDs
- Watchdog (monitoring and auto recovery)
- Configuration settings local stored
- Backup/spare battery connection
- Sabotage switch connection (input line)
- Narrow Band Smart IoT Gateway®
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Various type and gained SMA antennas
- EasyTerm® configuration software