Industrial router designed to work in the power communication infrastructure, provided with two Fast Ethernet ports and an RS485 serial interface.
The operating system is based on the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, by allowing virtual adaptation of the router software to the customer requirements, installing
your own scripts on your device.
The internal power supply allows the device to be supplied directly from the 230V AC (optional 24V DC) mains.
The device assures the mount to a DIN-rail as well as the fixation by the screws. All interfaces are protected by the terminal cover, which is adapted for sealing.
• WWAN: 2G/3G/4G, LTE (Telit® modules)
• 2pcs Ethernet LAN interface (1 Gbps)
• RS485 port: self-detection of the IEC EN 62056-21 / DLMS protocol. Data speed control (300-19200 bps)
• Using the OpenWrt® operating system, extended with configurable user roles, advanced statistics module
• Remote and secure exchange of firmware
• Diagnosis and monitoring the parameters of the operation by the user interface
• Secure IEEE 802.1x encryption
• Support for TR-069 (optional)
• Super-capacitor protection against the sudden power supply voltages
Made of industrial plastic, mounted on a DIN-rail, assured IP51 protection.
• M2M Router PRO4®
• 4G LTE antenna
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software
• SIM card (optional)
• Stable TCP / IP connection
• Supported protocols: TCP / IP IPv4 or IPv6, DHCP, NAT, SSH, GRE, TFTP, SFTP, FTP, NTP, Firewall, IEEE802.1x, OSPF, OpenNHRP support, SNMP v2, SNMP TRAP support
• Restart/shut down with incoming voice call
• Possibility to expand the system with own scripts and apps
– WebGUI interface (LuCi) / OpenWrt operating system (configuration, firmware replacement)
– SSHv2 (remote configuration software replacement, monitoring)
• TR-069 support (remote management protocol) – optional
Versatile 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 MHz router with Modbus Gateway, optional WiFi, Dual-SIM module, several available expansionsREAD MORE
Simple and trustful Narrow-Band Cat.M1, Cat.NB1 LTE-M router with Ethernet portREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 3, M2M Router PRO 4)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.