Industrial IoT LTE 450 MHz router with Modbus Gateway feature, WiFi and Dual-SIM option and further expansions
DIN-rail mountable, professional, industrial LTE 450 mobile router – with Ethernet port.
Also available in Dual SIM ready version (order option).
The router has a DIN-rail mountable, roboust, aluminum housing with IP51 protection.
Our device is using the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which is easy to configure on the router’s web user inferface.
Can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system).
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
DIN-rail mountable, massive industrial aluminum enclosure.
The router supports the LTE 450 MHz network. Supplied with power adapter and external antenna.
RS485 Modbus Gateway:
External USB and microSD for data storage, 3pcs operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, WPA/WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)
Industrial smart IoT LTE router with 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 port, DUAL SIM featureREAD MORE
Industrial basic NB-IoT LTE-M Cat.M, Cat.NB router with Ethernet and RS232/RS485 optionREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 3, M2M Router PRO 4)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.