Versatile and professional 3G, 4G LTE Cat.3, LTE 450 MHz Cat.4 routers with WiFi, Dual-SIM option and further expansions
DIN rail mountable, versatile, wireless industrial router family with Ethernet port and several expansion possibilities.
The device uses the open source OpenWRT® operation system, supporting web admin interface.
The following expansion options can be chosen: DUAL SIM expander, WiFi module, RS232/RS485, Wireless MBus or IO-expansion.
• Supporting the 3G, 4G LTE, LTE 450 MHz (Gemalto®, Telit® Cat.3, NTLM® Cat.4 miniPCIe modules)
• Usage of Dual SIM cards (optional)
• Optional WiFi (for the connected devices)
• It can be extended with the listed modules
• Self-developed expansion modules to integrate
• Ethernet LAN/WAN
• Easy to use open source OpenWRT® software
• Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
• The device can be parameterized on its web page by the local/remote interface
• Firmware & software updates and parameterizing remotely by the M2M Device Manager® software
• System monitoring, auto restart mode
• High availability
• Extended tests during the development
• Protection from network attack, traffic monitoring helps to reduce data usage
Industrial metal case, fit to DIN rail.
The router supports 3G, 4G LTE, LTE 450MHz mobile network standards, static IP addresses. Transparent data route, supported TCP/IP.
The routers are supplied with external antennas.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: DHCP, DDNS, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, VPN/Tunnel, IPv4/IPv6, FTP services, SNTP time handlink, NTP time service, for WiFi (optional): WPA/WPA2 encryption
• Technical support and expert consultancy
• Remote downloads of software updates, installing new applications.
• M2M Router PRO (expansion boards can be chosen, module according to the selected router version)
• Antennas (according to the presented module and expansion boards)
• Power Supply