Professional, industrial 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 MHz mobile router with Ethernet port. Also available in Dual SIM version (by order option).
Further expansion boards can be chosen to attach: WiFi module, RS232/RS485 Modbus Gateway expansion, wireless M-Bus module.
The router has a DIN-rail mountable, roboust, aluminum housing with IP51 protection.
It is using the open source, embedded OpenWrt® router operation system with many services, which is easy to configure on the router’s web user inferface.
Can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system).
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
- Supporting the 3G, 4G LTE, LTE 450 networks
- Dual SIM ready (optional feature)
- Optional WiFi (sharing the Internet connection)
- Ethernet LAN/WAN (10/100Mbps, RJ45)
- It can be expanded with the listed modules
- Self-developed expansion modules to integrate
- Easy to use open source OpenWrt® operating system with web configuration interface
- System monitoring, auto recovery
- Remote firmware/ software updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
- Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
DIN-rail mountable, massive industrial aluminum enclosure.
The router supports the 3G, LTE 4G and the LTE-M networks.
Data Storage / LEDs
External USB and microSD for data storage, 3pcs operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, WPA/WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)