Industrial IoT router with choosable 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 access, optional expansion boards (DUAL SIM, WiFi, RS485 Modbus)
Professional, industrial 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 MHz mobile router with Ethernet port. Also available in Dual SIM version (by order option).
The router has a DIN-rail mountable, roboust, aluminum housing with IP51 protection.
It is using the open source, embedded OpenWrt® router operation system with many services, which is easy to configure on the router’s web user inferface.
Can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system).
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
DIN-rail mountable, massive industrial aluminum enclosure.
The router supports the 3G, LTE 4G and the LTE-M networks.
External USB and microSD for data storage, 3pcs operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, WPA/WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)
Industrial basic IoT router with choosable CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-M, Narrow Band modems, Ethernet port and optional RS232/RS485 portsREAD MORE
Advanced Industrial IoT 4G LTE router with 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 port, DUAL SIM feature – exandable by digital IOsREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 4 and Narrow Band M2M Router)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.