DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile NB-IoT (Narrow-Band) router – with Ethernet port.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The router utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configured on the router’s web user interface.
This is an ideal choice for testing the national Narrow Band network, usable data transmission of industrial and measurement systems to a Scada system.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by our Remote Device Manager® application, which remotely provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates.
Massive industrial aluminum enclosure, fit to DIN-rail.
The router supports the NB (Narrow-Band) network. The product supplied with power supply adapter and external antenna.
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• C-rail adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software
• SIM card (optional)
Industrial basic IoT router with choosable CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-M, Narrow Band modems, Ethernet port and optional RS232/RS485 portsREAD MORE
Advanced Industrial IoT 4G LTE router with 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 port, DUAL SIM feature – expandable with digital IOsREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 4 and Narrow Band M2M Router)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.