DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile NB-IoT (Narrow-Band) router – with Ethernet port.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The router utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configurable on the router web user interface.
Ideal choice for testing the national Narrow Band network, usable data transmitting of industrial and measurement systems to a Scada system.
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
Massive industrial aluminum enclosure, fit to DIN-rail.
The router is supporting NB (Narrow-Band) network. The product supplied with power supply adapter and external antenna.
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• C-rail adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software
• SIM card (optional)
Industrial IoT router with choosable 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 access, optional expansion boards (DUAL SIM, WiFi, RS485 Modbus)READ MORE
Industrial smart IoT LTE router with 4 Ethernet ports, RS232/RS485 port, DUAL SIM featureREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 3, M2M Router PRO 4)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.