DIN-rail mountable, universal mobile NB-IoT (Narrow-Band) router – with Ethernet port.
It can be fixed to a DIN-rail or C-rail (by optional accessory).
The product utilizes the open source, Linux-based OpenWrt® system, which can be easily configurable on the router web user interface.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
• Supporting the Narrow-Band IoT Cat.M1 and Cat.NB1 (Telit® modem)
• RS485 port (Modbus communication)
• microUSB port (for configuration)
• microSD card (for data storage)
• Easy to use open source OpenWrt® software with web user interface
• Remote firmware / software updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
• Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
• System monitoring, automatic recovery
• TR-069 support
• Safety & networking services
Massive industrial casing, fit to DIN-rail.
The router is supporting NB (Narrow-Band) network. The product supplied with power supply adapter and external antenna.
Micro SD card connection for storing data. 3pcs of operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection, auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates, configuration (by Remote Device Manager software®)
• Narrow Band M2M Router®
• Antenna (Narrow Band)
• Power Supply
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software
• SIM card (optional)
Versatile 3G / LTE 4G / LTE 450 MHz routers with Modbus Gateway, optional WiFi, Dual-SIM module, several available expansionsREAD MORE
Advanced wireless routers with 2-4 Ethernet ports, RS485 and wireless LTE communication, AC/DC mains, DIN-rail mountable enclosureREAD MORE
OpenWrt embedded system with webadmin configuration tool for mobile wireless routers (M2M Router, M2M Router PRO 3, M2M Router PRO 4)READ MORE
Enter your email address for unsubscription.