Professional, industrial 3G / LTE 4G Modbus data concentrator – with Ethernet port and RS232/RS485 Modbus Gateway expansion.
Also available in Dual SIM version (by order option).
Further expansion boards can be chosen: as WiFi module, wireless M-Bus module.
The device has a DIN-rail mountable, roboust, aluminum housing with IP51 protection.
It is using the open source, embedded OpenWrt® router operation system with many services, which is easy to configure on the router’s web user inferface.
Can be used for wireless data transmission of industrial and measurement systems, for data collecting of utility smart meters and PLC connection (to a remote Scada system).
The device has full remote access, monitoring and maintenance features.
We offer to manage the router by Remote Device Manager® application, which provides continuous central management, QoS monitoring, mass configuration / firmware updates by remotely.
- Supporting the 3G, 4G LTE networks
- Dual SIM ready (optional feature)
- Optional WiFi (sharing the Internet connection)
- Ethernet LAN/WAN (10/100Mbps, RJ45)
- Modbus data concentrator
- RS485 Modbus Gateway
- It can be expanded with the listed modules
- Modbus TCP/IP Gateway: the Modbus devices are connecting on Ethernet port, wireless TCP/IP data is transmitted to a Scada or monitoring system
- Modbus communication (RS485)
- Easy to use, open source OpenWrt® system with web user interface
- Remote firmware and software updates, device configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
- Opportunity for the developers to implement and use self-developed system or applications
- System monitoring, auto recovery
- Safety & networking services
- TR-069 support
- Utility companies
- Industrial users
- Corporate partners
DIN-rail mountable, massive IP51 industrial housing.
The router supports the 3G, LTE 4G networks. Supplied with power adapter and external antenna.
Data Storage / LEDs
External USB and microSD for data storage, 3pcs operation LEDs.
• Stable IP connection with auto recovery
• Network services: TCP/IP IPv4, DHCP, DynDNS, IP route, NAT, SSH, FTP, NTP, OpenVPN
• Security: IPSec, Firewall, WPA/WPA2, WPA2 Enterprise, TR-069
• Remote software/firmware updates and configuration (by Remote Device Manager®)
• Antenna (according to module type) – optional
• 12V DC power adapter (optional)
• DIN-rail adapter (optional)
• OpenWrt® customized router operating system (local web configuration software)
• SIM card (optional)