C-rail mountable, wireless industrial modem in metal case.
The modem can connect to the data concentrators on its RS485 port and further devices on its RS232- or RS485 interface.
The modem transmits the incoming Modbus RTU reply (through the serial interface) by Modbus TCP protocol to query the server’s Modbus TCP.
The query request can be performed by any servers supporting the Modbus TCP protocol (e.g. Scada, AVReporter).
• Supporting GSM/GPRS (Gemalto® industrial module)
• RS232 serial-, or RS485 industrial data connection
• Modbus TCP protocol communication
• Readout of Modbus registers (Function Code 3)
• Modbus Gateway feature (converts the Modbus TCP messages to Modbus RTU for PLCs)
• Configuration software (on RS232 or RS485 port)
• Memory for storage of applications, data (with ftp possibility)
• Firmware upgrades (ftp server)
• External battery connection (spare power supply)
• Watchdog circuit and system monitoring, log
• Automatic mobile network connection recovery
Industrial standard wired connection. Watchdog and system monitoring. Rechargeable external battery connectivity, industrial outfit, solid metal casing.
The modem has transparent Modbus TCP/UDP communication, wireless GPRS data transmission capabilities.
The device connects to the external device through the serial RS232 (DB9) or the RS485 industrial interface.
• Communication logs
• Stable IP connection with auto network recovery
• Modbus communication (TCP /RTU protocol)
• Readout of PLC registers
• M2M Modem Plus RS485
• GPRS antenna
• Power Supply
• Terminal blocks (for wiring)
Enter your email address for unsubscription.