Cost-effective, C-rail mountable industrial- and consumption data collection modem for residential meters (e.g. water, gas, electricity, heat quantity) to collecting and transmitting the pulse signals of the meters.
The modem is capable on its 4 inputs of the continuous counting the pulse signals of meters.
The device transmits the calculated values of the received input signals through Modbus TCP protocol to query the server’s Modbus TCP.
The queries of the data sets are performed periodically (e.g. in every 15 minutes) depending on the server value set.
Furthermore, the modem can switch external devices (optionally) with the help of its 2 relay outputs.
• Supporting GSM/GPRS (Gemalto® industrial module)
• 4 pulse/voltage inputs
• 2 relay outputs (optional)
• Consumption meter compatibility (receiving and counting pulse signals)
• Configuration software (on RS232 or RS485 port)
• Memory for storage of applications, data with ftp possibility
• Firmware upgrades (ftp server)
• External battery connection (spare power supply)
• Watchdog circuit and system monitoring, log
• Automatic mobile network connection recovery
Industrial standard serial connection, IO expansion (4 pulse inputs, 2 relay outputs). Watchdog and system monitoring. Rechargeable external battery connectivity, industrial outfit, solid metal casing.
The modem has intermittent Modbus RTU communication and wireless GPRS data transmission capabilities.
Regarding the industrial requirements the modem can connect to wired consumption meters through its IO-port (max 4 meters).
• Communication monitoring and logs
• Stable IP connection with auto network recovery
• Modbus TCP client/Scada server connection possibility
• M2M Modem Plus IO
• GPRS antenna
• Power Supply
• Terminal blocks (for wiring)
Enter your email address for unsubscription.