32-port data concentrator with digital input lines, assembled in a modular DIN-standard, mountable ABS plastic case.
It is capable of continuously collecting digital signals from 1-32 connected metering- or industrial devices.
It was especially developed for industrial usage, for measurement and remote metering areas.
It constitues a cost-effective solution for counting impulse signals of consumption meter devices (i.e. water, gas, electricity meters) or for readout of the status of connected inputs.
It contains potential-free digital inputs.
- Galvanic isolated digital inputs
- Input type: voltage (WET mode)
- Galvanic isolated RS485 port
- Modbus RTU protocol communication
- Configurable watchdog for monitoring Modbus communication and activity
- Storage of counter values in a non-volatile memory
- LEDs for indicating the operation, input status
- Data collection and counting
- Measurement and data collection systems
- Forwarding industrial system or PLC data
- Monitoring industrial or measurement devices
• ABS modular enclosure (EN 50022)
• 35mm DIN-rail compatible mounting (to any position)
• Wire connection with terminal block
• Compatibility with M2M Router® (with RS485 expansion) and M2M Router PRO 4®
• Power Supply (24V DC) – optional