Reliable wireless alarm signal transmitter for safety and security providers, companies.
The communicator receives the incoming alarm signals of a connected alarm center in Contact ID format (CID code) and transmits the CID codes to the dispatch center – or an IP address – through the Narrow-band mobile network. Life signals and events are also transmitted.
Suitable for alarm signaling, input monitoring (through its IOs) and remote control (e.g. gate opening, output switch).
Increase the efficiency of the current wired alarm system and safety surveillance service by using our wireless device as backup alarm transmitting channel, or using it as primary route to the centre, by connecting sensors, control external devices.
In autonomous mode, it’s operating as a complete alarm system (without using of an external alarm system), which you can arm/disarm manually by remote controller (panic button also assured) or through a mobile phone app.
You can extend the system with further IOs (owing to the optional expansion PCB) or wireless sensor receiving capabilities (optinal board).
Connect a siren, a spare battery pack, a sabotage switch to the device and provide the highest level of safety for your home, office, company!
It is easy to configure (remote, locally by a free tool), easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Wireless alarm signal data transmitter (to the surveillance center, IP receiver)
- Stand-alone alarm system (autonomous operation, transmitting to IP addresses)
- Input monitoring (of connected devices to the input lines)
- Remote output control (gate opening, switch external devices)
- Safety providers
- Private safety
- Companies, offices, hotels
- Device monitoring
- Narrow-band network (Telit® modem)
- PCB version with fixation lags (for easy fit to housing, safety metal box)
- 2pcs isolated digital inputs (operation mode selection by jumpers)
- voltage (high level: 5-24V, low level: 0-1V)
- contact (0.3-1mA)
- detection of wire cut, short circuit and sabotage
- 1pc relay output (remote switch: 2A-120VAC, 1A-24VDC)
- Simulated analog phone line (ALARM TIP-RING) input for alarm centers
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 800mA – terminal block)
- microUSB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- It receives fire alarm system signals, generated event CID codes and provides life signals
- Wireless alarm signaling for IP adresses (primary, backup server)
- Handling zones, events
- Voltage/contact input line change signaling (input line status changes)
- Output switch/Gate control with delay (by local, TCP)
- Massive contact list for output control
- Advanced alarm text notification by SMS (reports, IO status, alarms)
- Voice call/ringing alarm notification (up to 4 phone numbers)
- It is also able to generate Contact ID codes (answer to input line signal changes) without alarm center
- Compatible with M2M protocol® (SIA CID/DTMF), Enigma® protocol (Enigma II® receiver, IP2 Receiver® )
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, TCP/IP
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- Operation status LEDs
- Watchdog (monitoring and auto recovery)
- Configuration settings locally stored
- Backup/spare battery connection
- Siren connection (input line)
- Wire cut, short circuit and sabotage detection
- Narrow Band Security Alarm Transmitter®
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Narrow-band, gained SMA antenna
- Battery pack, battery charger, power supply – optional
- Safety box (optional by order)
- EasyTerm® configuration software