Fail-safe wireless fire alarm signal transmitter for fire alarm dispatch centers.
The external fire alarm system can be connected, while the detected alarm system failures are received through the input lines.
The two input lines of the communicator can also be used for fire alarm system monitoring and surveillance, wire cut and sabotage detection as well.
In case of status changes, our device generates immediate alarms, which will be quickly transmitted – in standard Contact ID format (CID codes) – through the Narrow-Band mobile network to the IP address of the dispatch center.
Periodical life signals are also provided at the configured intervals.
Suitable for fire alarm signaling, fire alarm system monitoring.
There it can be guaranteed that wireless fire alarm signaling through the mobile network is performing within the critical and declared 10 seconds.
In accordance with the law, the device has valid constancy of performance certification and declaration of performance.
Increase the reliability of the current fire alarm system by using our device!
The dispatchers will get immeadiate alarm notification by SMS text messages of the events (up to 4 phone numbers).
You can also control an external device, or switch a siren through the output. The pre-configured device is easy to use. The communicator can be accessed remotely.
- Analog voice-call based fire alarm signaling (through GSM to the fire alarm centre or by phone line)
- Wireless fire alarm signal transmitting (to the dispatching center)
- Fire alarm monitoring (of the connected fire alarm system)
- Remote output control (switch external device, siren)
- Safety providers
- Fire alarming
- Device monitoring
- Metal housing (easy fit to mount/wall, using fire alarm standard painting)
- Narrow-Band IoT communication at Cat.M1 (375 kpbs/300 kbps UL/DL) and Cat.NB1 (20-250 kpbs/250 kbps UL/DL speed rate) – Telit module®
- 2pcs isolated digital inputs (for fire alarm system at failure detection)
- voltage (high level: 5-24V, low level: 0-1V)
- contact (0.3-1mA)
- detection of wire cut, short sabotage
- 1pc relay output (remote switch: 2A-120VAC, 1A-24VDC)
- Simulated analog line (ALARM TIP-RING) input for fire alarm centers
- Power/battery connector (8-24VDC, 800mA – terminal block)
- micro-USB port (configuration, firmware refresh)
- SMA-M antenna connector (50 Ohm)
- Push insert-SIM card bay
- It receives fire alarm system signals, generates event CID codes, provides life signals
- Wireless fire alarm signaling for dispatcher center
- Wireless fire alarm signaling for IP adresses (primary, backup server)
- Handling zones, events
- Voltage/contact input line change signaling (input line status changes)
- Output switch with delay (by local, TCP)
- Advanced alarm notification (reports, IO status, alarms)
- Compatible with M2M Fire protocol (SIA CID/DTMF), Enigma protocol (Enigma II receiver, IP2 Receiver)
- EasyTerm® parameter configuration software (Windows® is supported)
- Configuration (serial port, TCP/IP)
- Firmware refresh/configuration download/upload (serial port, Ftp)
- Remote access (TCP)
- LED display satisfying fire alarm standards
- Watchdog (monitoring and auto recovery)
- Configuration settings locally stored
- Siren connection (input line)
- Wire cut, short circuit and sabotage detection
- Narrow Band Fire Alarm Transmitter®
- 5V micro-USB cable (for configuration, updates) – optional
- Narrow-band, gained SMA antenna
- EasyTerm® configuration software