The company was founded in 2002, in Budapest, Hungary. We operate offices in Europe (Hungary, Slovakia, Romania) with 30 employees – mainly engineers.
We are a significant IoT/M2M developer and manufacturer company in Europe. We can deliver our products worldwide!
We design and develop wireless communication solutions, all based on IoT (Internet of Things) and the M2M (machine to machine) technologies, by serving mainly LTE and Narrow-Band data transmission and complete service to our Customers.
Our scalable data transmission devices use mobile providers’ internet (CDMA 450, 2G, 3G, LTE 4G, LTE-M and LTE Cat.M, Narrow Band Cat.NB) and Cloud services to connect the systems and data centers. These all are retrofit 2G -> 4G, by migration and design.
The product families that we provide respongd to international customers’ and industrial needs – we focus on the IoT market, by offering mobile network platforms, complete data transmission solutions (system integration, SIM card services, etc.) to our Customers.
We serve them with our 16 years experiences, professional skills by means of our wireless data transmission solutions (hardware, software and applications).
Bela KORMOS, Managing Director
We are accepted and recognized partners of international mobile operators and system integrators, utility companies, energy providers, safety- and industrial companies.
We are successful Partners of Gemalto®, Telit® international module manufacturers.
We are dealers of famous international companies.
- Smart metering modems (water, gas, electricity) for energy consumption meters
- Street light control
- Smart Grid & Load management
- Industrial IoT routers, data concentrators (digital inputs, registers for PLC and Scada systems)
- Signal transmitting communicators (safety & fire alarm systems, gate & barrier control)
Continue to offer complete solutions for the Smart Grid, the Industry, for providers and smart cities – to excel in remote readout of consumption meters (AMI), smart metering and measurement systems to serve the telemetrical and industrial automation, maintenance fields.
Our product development responds to our customers’ needs from PCB design, software integration to wireless data transmission and meeting providers’ needs (notification, alarming, remote access and control, among others).
Our product and service development is based upon industrial needs and software integration – from onsite connection, through data transmission up to central data collection, providing remote access, control, monitoring and continuous life signals and notification.
Our aim is to improve environmental benefits in all M2M/IoT core processes, to extend wireless smart technologies to the latest network platforms (such as Narrow-Band, and LTE) and to special industrial or closed / private networks (as CDMA 450, LTE-M Cat.M, Cat.NB).
We target projects responding to new market fields by satisfying client-requirements to disseminate our products to the international markets. We are open for new target areas, and sectors.
Due to our wide experience in development and support, we would like to involve the systems of new Partners and Clients to connect and integrate their devices to help their work, activities and communication, by saving resources and lead them to the world of IoT.
- 16 years of experiences in development and design in mobile communication and data transmission
- Compatibility with any kind of mobile platforms: CDMA 450 / 2G / 3G / LTE 4G / LTE-M / Narrow Band Cat.NB, LTE Cat.M
- Applying wired networks (industrial Ethernet, RS485 Modbus, broadband Power Line Communication), and wireless connections (RF169/433/868, wireless M-bus)
- Secure and protected data transfer, bi-directional communication
- Remote access and easy program refresh, configuration – through our devices
- Customized reader modems for industrial meters: Honeywell® / Elster®, Landis+Gyr®, Itron®, EMH®
- Remote monitoring and management by our applications – accessible with our devices
- During the manufacturing process we pay close attention to quality control and management procedures
- We run detailed tests for high availability, stability and reliability of our products – test reports and certifications are available to testify the results
- Since 2006, our company has introduced and operated the ISO 9001:2015 quality control standard – „For the design and development of mobile data transmission devices, and for the distribution and servicing of information technological equipments”. We have CERTOP ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Our company’s development, production and business processes are regulated and performed by this quality control system.
- We have prepared for the implementation of the IT security management system (ISO/IEC 27001). The introduction procedure is in progress.
- Since 2016 we have obtained the international FIRA Platform qualification, an international sustainability certification, which proves that our company’s activities are conducted so as to satisfy requirements international norms and standards. Our company has been awarded a certificate confirming that our company is reliable and to conduct business relations with it is secure.
- WM Systems LLC is a member of the Acredited Scientific System Innovation Cluster group.
- We have realized European Union sponsored development projects in co-operation with the local authorities.